Saturday, June 22, 2013

INTERNET CONNECTION

Internet connection with a speed of 768kbps seems to be low for multiple users of the wifi.  The telephone company who at the same time subscribes the network called me up through its customer service.  Upgrading of the wifi connection from 768kbps to 1.5mb was suggested by the customer representative. It was a good suggestion for many reasons.  First, downloading files, images and videos will be fast.  Social media marketing in whatever form will be faster, voice and video calls will be clearer and will pass through fast.  The intermittent internet connection will be avoided.  The upgrading of the internet connection will bring about a slight increase to my present billing per month.  The customer representative has called me up because there is a promotional offer of free installation up to tomorrow.  I expect then that on Monday, I will have a big change in my internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment